DUI charges can be as distressing as they are serious. What’s important in the aftermath of a DUI arrest, however, is remembering that you have rights and that the sooner you get your defense started, the better the possible outcomes to your case may be. If you’d like to know your rights at an initial traffic stop, please see this article on DUI traffic stops. The facts in a DUI are that:
- Our DUI defense attorneys have a track record of success when it comes to helping the accused obtain favorable outcomes to their DUI cases.
- After DUI arrests, there will be two cases that people have to deal with – a criminal DUI case (with the court) and an administrative DUI case (with the Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles).
- The best way to resolve DUI charges and get on with your life after a drunk driving arrest is to hire the the Datz Law Firm’s DUI defense attorneys
Our DUI Defense Practice:
At The Datz Law Firm, our DUI defense attorneys are skilled at successfully resolving various types of DUI cases, including (but not limited to) those that involve charges associated with:
- DUI accidents
- DUI injury cases
- DUIs and drug cases
- Underage DUIs
- DUIs for commercial drivers
- DUIs for people with one or more prior DUI convictions.
Good Person, Bad Day
It can take as little as one wrong, hasty decision to put people on the wrong side of the law. Good, law-abiding people can find themselves confronting some potentially serious DUI charges. In these cases, our DUI defense attorneys want people to know that:
- We can help give them some peace of mind, clearing up the uncertainties of the system and providing them with clear answers about what to expect moving forward.
- We are experienced at dealing with prosecutors and know how to be persuasive when it comes to working out favorable outcomes to DUI cases.
- We can efficiently and successfully guide the accused through the complex legal process so they can get past this incident and look forward to their future.
Have you or a loved one been charged with DUI? If so, the DUI defense attorneys at The Datz Law Firm are ready to provide you with superior defense representation.
Our Broomfield DUI defense lawyers benefit from the insight of former district attorneys, helping us understand how prosecutors build and present their cases. This makes us effective at mounting a strong defense and challenging prosecutors in any legal setting. In addition to being dedicated to defending our clients’ rights, we are also committed to understanding our clients’ circumstances, providing compassionate representation and making sure that our clients clearly understand their legal options so that they have peace of mind as their case progresses.