Boulder Family Law Attorneys Providing Exceptional Representation
Family legal issues can impact some of the most treasured aspects of people’s lives. The representation and legal support of an experienced Boulder family law attorney can, however, be pivotal to:
- Clarifying the options and how to proceed
- Protecting your rights and interests
- Paving the way for a smoother process and better outcomes.
At The Datz Law Firm, our Boulder family lawyers are dedicated to helping clients get through difficult family legal disputes in the most favorable and efficient manner possible. We know how stressful and consuming serious family legal problems can be. That is why we are here to help you successfully resolve these matters so you can put the conflict behind you and focus on your future.
Call (720) 879-1114 or Email Us for Important Insights regarding Your Family Legal Matters
We are available to meet with you during and outside of our office hours (8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.) so you can get the answers and information you need whenever your legal issues arise.
When couples can agree on all of the terms of their divorce, the court will usually affirm the agreement and finalize the divorce. In many cases, however, divorce triggers disputes over various matters, like (but not limited to):
- The division of marital property – Including marital assets and debts, this aspect of divorce can be complicated by the comingling of assets, questionable pre- or postnuptial agreements and allegations of hidden assets.
- Spousal maintenance – Not guaranteed in divorce, spousal maintenance determinations will hinge on factors like each spouse’s income and earning ability, as well as the duration of and quality of life during the marriage.
While a divorce will focus on settling the legal disputes between married couples, it’s not uncommon for post-divorce issues to arise as life circumstances evolve.
Whether you need effective representation in or after divorce, you can turn to the experienced divorce attorneys at The Datz Law Firm.
Commonly a sensitive and contentious issue, child custody can be established via:
- An agreement between the parents – If parents can agree on how to divide parenting time and legal decision-making responsibilities, the court will usually review and uphold the parents’ agreement.
- A court order – When parents cannot agree on custody issues, the court will resolve the dispute, based on what it finds to be in the best interests of the child.
Going hand-in-hand with custody matters is child support issues. When the court orders child support, it will typically do so after considering the earnings of both parents, the number of children involved, the parenting time split and other factors.
As with divorce, custody and child support disputes can upset your life while or after a marriage is dissolved (or completely independent of marriage for unwed parents). If you need help establishing, enforcing or changing child custody or child support orders, contact The Datz Law Firm.
Whenever domestic violence allegations arise in divorce or custody cases, the representation of a lawyer can be crucial to protecting your rights and interests. Whether you have been the target of domestic violence or abuse – or the target of false allegations, The Datz Law Firm can help you take the right steps towards positive outcomes.
A Boulder Family Law Attorney at The Datz Law Firm Is Ready to Help You
If you are dealing with family legal issues, contact an experienced Boulder family law attorney at The Datz Law Firm for the highest quality representation.
Call (720) 879-1114 or email us.
At The Datz Law Firm, we are known for our extraordinary advocacy, integrity and our commitment to:
- Understanding our clients’ circumstances
- Providing compassionate representation
- Making sure that our clients clearly understand their legal options so that they have peace of mind as their case progresses
- Striving to help our clients achieve their legal objectives and successful resolutions.
For clients throughout Boulder County and the state of Colorado, The Datz Law Firm is proud to offer the same type of legal advocacy and client-centered service that we would demand if we were in our clients’ shoes.